Board of Directors
- Of Counsel to Edgar, Dunn & Company, an independent global financial services and payments consultancy firm, since April 2014
- Senior Director of Edgar, Dunn & Company since April 2008
- Previously a certified public accountant with Deloitte, Touche & Company
- Member of the Advisory Board for the Bank of San Francisco (Chairman Emeritus)
- Chairman of the Board of Geothermal Engineering Ltd., a privately held UK company
- Director of the University of Idaho Foundation (currently Chairman of the Investment Committee)
- Previously a director of Official Payments Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPAY), a provider of electronic payment biller-direct solutions; and several private technology companies
- President and CEO of NACHA - The Electronic Payments Association® that oversees the Automated Clearing House (ACH) Network
- Prior to joining NACHA in 2008, Estep served as executive vice president of U.S. Bank’s Transaction Services division, leading the general management of the division, which included Elan ATM & Debit Services, ATM Banking Product and Operational Support, ATM & Kiosk Services, and EFT Network support
- Previously held a variety of management positions in technology-intensive companies including serving as general manager of the Twin Cities laboratory and vice president of sales and marketing for Pace Analytical Services
- Spent 15 years at IBM in a range of field and corporate positions
- Founding partner of venture capital firm Financial Technology Ventures (FTV Capital)
- Previously served as a senior managing partner at Montgomery Securities where he founded the financial services corporate finance practice and co-founded the Montgomery Financial Fund.
- Serves on the Boards of Directors of Mitek Systems Inc. and Bank of Marin Bancorp
- Formerly served on the Boards of Directors at organizations including Official Payments, State Bank of India (California), the National Venture Capital Association and DUMAC (Duke University Management Company)
- Our President and Chief Executive Officer since March 2005
- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of PayPower LLC, an acquisition and consulting firm specializing in financial services and payment services from October 2003 to March 2005
- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of First USA Bank from October 2000 to November 2003
- Served in various capacities for U.S. Bancorp from 1987 until 2000, including Executive Vice President, and President and Chief Operating Officer
- Serves on the National Infrastructure Advisory Council for the President
- Previously a director of Lender Processing Services, Inc. (NYSE: LPS), a provider of mortgage processing services, settlement services, mortgage performance analytics and default solutions; Official Payments Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPAY), a provider of electronic payment biller-direct solutions; Fidelity National Title Group, now known as Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (NYSE: FNF), a provider of title insurance, specialty insurance and claims management services; Kintera, Inc. (NASDAQ: KNTA), a provider of software for non-profit organizations, until it was acquired by Blackbaud, Inc. (NASDAQ: BLKB); Ohio Casualty Corporation (NASDAQ: OCAS), the holding company of The Ohio Casualty Insurance Company, which is one of six property-casualty insurance companies that make up Ohio Casualty Group, collectively referred to as Consolidated Corporation; and Fair Isaac Corporation (NYSE: FICO), a provider of analytics and decision management technology
- Executive Chairman of MoneyGram International Inc., a leading global remittance company that provides essential financial services to consumers who are primarily underbanked. Operating in over 200 countries, with more than 350,000 locations, MoneyGram moves close to $200 billion annually. Previously served as MoneyGram’s chairman and CEO.
- Prior to MoneyGram, served as president of First Data International; under her leadership, company become the largest worldwide payments processor outside the U.S. Previously served as president of First Data Merchant Services.
- Previously served as president and CEO of Paymentech, leading company through its IPO.
- Previously served as CFO of Fist USA, Inc. and its predecessors.
- Currently sits on the boards of Texas Instruments Inc., Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc., and Hilton Grand Vacations Inc.
- Previously sat on the boards of Pegasus Solutions Inc., Molson Coors Brewing Company and its predecessor Coors Brewing Company.
- Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT), a multi-national global leader in open-source software, since 2004
- Served as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Burlington Industries (NYSE: BUR), a multi-national manufacturer of textiles, commercial carpet and consumer products from 1995 to 2004
- Served as Senior Vice President of Finance of Boston Edison Company (NYSE: BSE), a public utility company that provided electricity to eastern Massachusetts, from 1991 to 1995
- Served in various financial management positions at GenRad Inc. (NYSE: GEN), a multi-national company which designs, manufacturers and markets integrated hardware and software solutions that enable the successful manufacture, test and service of electronic equipment, from 1982 to 1991
- Served as Senior Manager at Price Waterhouse, a multi-national professional services network, from 1973 to 1982
- Director of Veracode Inc., a privately held software company providing security solutions designed to protect organizations from application-layer cyber attack
- Served as Senior Vice President of the Lenovo Group Limited (HK:0992), an international PC technology company, from 2014 to 2015
- Served in various capacities at International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE: IBM), a global technology and innovation company, from 1982 to 2014, including sixteen years in senior executive and global general management roles
- Member of the Board of Directors and Treasurer of the Florida International University Foundation
- President and Chief Executive Officer of The Warranty Group, Inc., a provider of insurance and insurance services, since August 2012
- Served as Group President and held various management positions at Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV), a provider of technology solutions to the financial world, from 2007 to 2012
- Served in various capacities for Electronic Data Systems for 17 years, including President of EDS’ Business Process Outsourcing unit in Asia Pacific and Vice President in the United Kingdom
- Director of The Warranty Group, Inc., and certain affiliates