NAPLES, FLA, Oct. 12, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ACI Worldwide (NASDAQ: ACIW), a leading global provider of real-time electronic payment and banking solutions, today announced the winners of the 2017 ACI Innovation Awards. The awards recognize leading banks, financial intermediaries, merchants and billers around the world for their innovative
use of ACI's UP portfolio of leading payment solutions. The awards celebrate global payments innovation; winners were selected by a panel of judges composed of ACI experts and industry analysts from Aite Group, Celent and Ovum.
This year's winners include:
- Auchan Retail International - one of the world's largest retailers, Auchan leveraged new card payments standards and took control of the payment chain to more effectively innovate, improve time to market, reduce costs and ultimately improve customer satisfaction.
- Everlink - a leading provider of comprehensive, innovative and integrated payment solutions and services to Canadian Financial Institutions, Everlink successfully deployed Proactive Risk Manager, augmenting it with enhanced rules and integration into SMS messaging for a 360-degree measure of customer protection. This deployment is leading the way in Canada with the capability of protecting upwards of 300 FIs and millions
- MB Financial - a top commercial bank, MB Financial implemented a best-in-class internal training and communication program in which every customer received specialized training related to a major systems conversion.
- Nicholas Financial - a consumer finance company, Nicholas Financial pioneered new payments channels and technologies to increase electronic payment adoption while reducing print and mail costs—increasing customer adoption and satisfaction.
- Rabobank Nederland - a leading bank in the Netherlands, Rabobank implemented a complete new debit card payment infrastructure. By standardizing on solutions,
Rabobank was able to realize a faster time to market ratio, allowing the bank to be more responsive to new developments like mobile payments with new services, the rapid emergence of wearables, the internet of things and biometrics.
- The Co-operative Group -- the leading convenience retailer in U.K., Co-op established a customer rewards experience unmatched among national merchants; the program has generated significant increases in customer loyalty and community engagement.
- Westpac New Zealand Limited - a faster payments pioneer in the Asia Pacific region, Westpac NZ implemented a new payments engine capable of meeting the Reserve Bank of New Zealand's mandated go-live date for
hourly intraday settlement and interchange of electronic credits and payments.
"ACI is honored to work with many tremendous organizations—and the winners of this year's Innovation Awards represent the best in forward-thinking payments excellence," said Craig Saks, chief operating officer, ACI Worldwide. "We are thrilled to have received a record number of submissions this year; these organizations make us proud to support innovation in the payments industry."
For additional information on the Innovation Awards program and winners, please visit: http://aciworldwide.com/awards.
About ACI Worldwide
ACI Worldwide, the Universal Payments (UP) company, powers electronic payments for more than 5,100 organizations around the world. More than 1,000 of the largest financial institutions and intermediaries, as well as thousands of global
merchants, rely on ACI to execute $14 trillion each day in payments and securities. In addition, myriad organizations utilize our electronic bill presentment and payment services. Through our comprehensive suite of software solutions delivered on customers' premises or through ACI's private cloud, we provide real-time, immediate payments capabilities and enable the industry's most complete omni-channel payments experience. To learn more about ACI, please visit www.aciworldwide.com. You can also find us on Twitter @ACI_Worldwide.
© Copyright ACI Worldwide, Inc. 2017.
ACI, ACI Worldwide, ACI Payment Systems, the ACI logo, ACI Universal Payments, UP, the UP logo, ReD, PAY.ON and all ACI product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of ACI Worldwide, Inc., or one of its subsidiaries, in the United States, other countries or both. Other parties' trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners.
Product roadmaps are for informational purposes only and may not be incorporated into a contract or agreement. The development release and timing of future product releases remains at ACI's sole discretion. ACI is providing the following information in accordance with ACI's standard product
communication policies. Any resulting features, functionality, and enhancements or timing of release of such features, functionality, and enhancements are at the sole discretion of ACI and may be modified without notice. All product roadmap or other similar information does not represent a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making a purchasing decision.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at
Source: ACI Worldwide, Inc.
News Provided by Acquire Media