Charles E. Peters, Jr.
- Served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT), a multi-national global leader in open-source software, from 2004 to 2015
- Served as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Burlington Industries (NYSE: BUR), a multi-national manufacturer of textiles, commercial carpet, and consumer products from 1995 to 2004
- Served as Senior Vice President of Finance of Boston Edison Company (NYSE: BSE), a public utility company that provided electricity to eastern Massachusetts, from 1991 to 1995
- Served in various financial management positions at GenRad Inc. (NYSE: GEN), a multi-national company that designs, manufacturers and markets integrated hardware and software solutions that enable the successful manufacturing, testing, and servicing of electronic equipment, from 1982 to 1991
- Served as Senior Manager at Price Waterhouse, a multi-national professional services network, from 1973 to 1982
- Previously served as a director of Veracode Inc., a privately held software company providing application-layer cyber security solutions; Sourcefire, Inc. (NASDAQ: FIRE), a developer of network security hardware and software; Lulu, Inc., a privately held electronic publishing company; and Protective Products of America, Inc. (TSX: PPA), a provider of body armor to military and police; and CloudBees, Inc., a privately held software company that provides solutions and support for automating software development and delivery with Enterprise Jenkins and DevOps