James C. Hale, III
- Founder and Chairman, CS Advisors, LLC
- Founder, Managing Partner Emeritus and Advisor, FTV Capital
- Previously served as senior managing partner at BancAmerica Securities (formerly Montgomery Securities) where he founded and led the financial services corporate finance practice and co-founded the Montgomery Financial Fund
- Serves as a director of MITEK Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: MITK), a mobile payments technology company, and Bank of Marin Bancorp (NASDAQ: BMRC), a leading independent commercial and retail bank in Northern California
- Previously served as Chairman of Official Payments Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPAY), a provider of electronic payment biller-direct solutions, and a director of ExlService (NASDAQ: EXLS), a business process outsourcing provider
- Served on the Boards of Public Radio International; the University of California, Berkeley Foundation Investment Committee; and Duke University’s DUMAC Inc., which manages Duke University’s endowment, employment retirement pool and other investments; and Nebula Acquisition Corp (NASDAQ: NEBUU) a Special Purpose Acquisition Corp.