ACI Transforms Fraud Protection with UP Payments Risk Management
As organizations globally seek to outsource payments, fraud, compliance and security-related tasks to trusted partners, they require a fraud prevention solution that allows revenues to grow while minimizing risk. ACI's UP Payments Risk Management solution features cloud-based options delivered in payments-grade global data centers. The solution's real-time fraud management services protect any payment, regardless of channel (card-present/card-not-present), payment engine (ACI or third-party) or segment (bank, intermediary or merchant).
ACI's next generation real-time payments fraud protection includes:
- State-of-the-art adaptive machine learning: open architecture facilitates real-time reacting and adapting to new fraud signals; designed to immediately leverage fraud and payment data against emerging threats through proprietary or third party modelling and analytic capabilities
- Shared intelligence approach to leverage cross-industry knowledge and data: Fraud intelligence gathered through ACI's extensive and global card-not-present and card-present fraud prevention network; global risk analysts and consultants deliver standard and bespoke fraud strategies augmenting prospect/customer fraud teams
- Unrivaled ability to perform real-time payments fraud screening: more than twenty years of experience delivering fraud detection and prevention in the transaction path
- Deep understanding of payment engines: more than forty years of payments expertise developing award-winning offerings for integrated payments and fraud processing for existing and emerging payments mechanisms (i.e. immediate payments, mobile, person-to-person, etc.)
- Flexible deployment models: in addition to being available in the cloud, UP Payments Risk Management can also be deployed on-premise as licensed software
"Companies are increasingly looking to outsource services, including fraud prevention," said
UP Payments Risk Management, which offers flexible delivery models, is underpinned by market-leading platform performance—scalability, reliability and fraud detection accuracy. As such, the solution's complex event processing (CEP) capabilities deliver faster, state-of-the-art processing and throughput.
"Successful fraud prevention is all about decision-making - accepting the good transactions and denying the bad ones - with the best available information in real-time," said
Product roadmaps are for informational purposes only and may not be incorporated into a contract or agreement. The development release and timing of future product releases remains at ACI's sole discretion. ACI is providing the following information in accordance with ACI's standard product communication policies. Any resulting features, functionality, and enhancements or timing of release of such features, functionality, and enhancements are at the sole discretion of ACI and may be modified without notice. All product roadmap or other similar information does not represent a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making a purchasing decision.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/0950c137-6488-48db-9e9a-fe438ebf4542
Andrea Snyder ACI Worldwide6466754451 email@example.com
News Provided by Acquire Media