ACI Worldwide Launches ACI Instant Pay for Merchants - In-Store, Online, and Mobile Real-Time Payments
ACI Instant Pay provides access to lower-cost payments, instant liquidity, reduced risk of fraud and enhanced shopper experience
Merchants can enable ACI Instant Pay via simple API integration with ACI's payments orchestration platform. Once integrated, ACI Instant Pay appears to merchants as an alternative payment method through all major channels: online, in-store and mobile app. For in-store payments, a QR code displayed on a consumer-accessible screen enables customers to initiate and complete payments via their mobile device, enabling a smooth, secure and one-click checkout experience.
With the expected launch of the
ACI Instant Pay Benefits at a Glance:
- Freedom from interchange fee burden: providing welcome relief from the rising costs of processing payments by card, which now average 2-4% of each transaction.
- Instant settlement equals instant liquidity for merchants.
- Chargebacks are eliminated: with account validation carried out pre-payment, only insufficient funds can result in declined transactions. That means no more chargebacks, while fraud exposure also shifts to the banks.
- Single, simple API integration for secure eCommerce
- QR code integration in-store
“At ACI, we are pleased to expand our global leadership of driving real-time payments for central governments, payment networks, banks, financial institutions and fintech companies to include Merchants now. Merchants can now reap the dual benefits of instant payments for an enhanced shopper experience and improved bottom line. Many shoppers are frustrated by traditional payment options. They want more choice, greater transparency and better control, online and in-store,” said
“With ACI Instant Pay, value flows directly from customer to merchant with no card fees, no user friction, no delays and no risk of card fraud,” added
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230117005097/en/